Our first SmartPower Quad has rolled off the assembly line.
If you want the Smart Power's innovative features, but already have external power supplies that you know and love, then a SmartPower Quad is for you.
- Four (4) Eurotherm 3508 programmable temperature controllers (TC’s)
- Control and monitoring of four (4) external power supplies
- Universal input voltage (100 – 250 VAC)
- Real-time voltage and current displayed on front panel
- Four (4) current limit displays allowing adjustment of current limit in 0.1A increments below 10A, and 1 A increments over 10A from the front panel
- Four (4) independently fused, illuminated power switches on rear panel
- Four (4) pairs of two (2) interlock inputs
- Interlock 1 disables the power supply output and is intended for vacuum integrity condition
- Interlock 2 forces the (TC) to set point 2 and is intended for water flow condition
- Smart interlock control
- Smart interlock recovery
- Front panel interlock bypassing
- Serial communications (RS-422, 4-wire)
- USB configuration interface for setting external power supply parameters and modifying the serial communications parameters (protocol, data format, baud rate, and serial addresses)